Thursday, April 8, 2010

a view from the hudson

Welcome to my new improved BLOG! I like this better. I can post pics, you can "follow" me, which I know everyone was DYING to do...all improvements.

Some highlights (bullet point style....mixin it UP) from the past few days:
  • Reaching 27% OF MY FUNDRAISING GOAL. WHAT?! THE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE ARE AMAZING.
  • My first (and I'm sure not last) step in dog poopy.
  • My first (and definitely not last) walk up the Hudson! I walked from my apartment (9th street and 6th ave) over to the water and all the way up to 54th street and 8th ave, which is all in all about four miles. I'll be honest, not a huge fan of this route at night. It gets creepy when no one is around and the walk down the Hudson from my apartment is way prettier and less...citified. Still a delightful time tough.
  • downloading the essential michael jackson from iTunes. how have I lived this long without it? It's made this week's walks go by like NOTHING!
  • This video:
  • Hobnobbing with MK and Ashley Olsen, Justin Bartha, Bradley Cooper, Renee Zel-I-Can't-Spell-Your-Last-Name, Victor Garber, John Lithgow, Julianne Moore, and my fav Jesse Tyler Ferguson, plus tons of other celebs at the Lend Me a Tenor opening. Ahhh so funsies!
I have had a good week, y'all! I want to go back to bullet point on#1 for a sec - I have been fundraising for a grand total of, I don't know, a week and a half, and already have 27% of my fundraising done with 10 donations. WHAT?! I am crying just thinking about how amazing that is. I am so so so lucky to have what I am convinced is the most amazing support system anyone could ever have. I. Die.

OK it is approximately 85 BILLION degrees in my office. Time for some pop.

LOVE and olsen twins,
KFine


wondering about my progress? don't forget to check back here!

No comments:

Post a Comment