Thursday, April 8, 2010

promises, promises (a pre-blogger post from 3/31/10)

This post will be short because I am le tired. I just saw Promises, Promises on the big BroadWAY. Actually IN the Broadway Theatre. And, as it is a cliche show, the use the word "promises" a lot. And as my mind wandered (aka during one of the many Burt Bacharach ballads sung by the bobblehead formerly known as Kristin Chenoweth...) I thought about the promise I made to this cause and it was weirdly motivating. I have already passed the 10% mark in fundraising. It can be done.

I cannot even describe to you the feeling I get when I receive one of those "someone has donated on your behalf" emails. Sometimes it makes me cry. And by "sometimes" I mean always. And it's the good kind of crying, not the kind that comes from thinking about how much money Promises, Promises is making every night. Oy.

Love and boobs,
KFine

P.S. Do you have any brilliant fundraising ideas or thoughts? Chello! Throw them my way!

by kaitlin fine on Wed, Mar 31, 2010 @ 10:52 PM CT

No comments:

Post a Comment